Today I am blogging from well somewhere on the highway between Iowa and Wisconsin I am traveling to Madison, WI today for a girls weekend. YIPEE, I can't believe the time has come. We have been doing this trip for the last three years and love just getting away to relax and do a little stamping. What could be better?
Today I am showing you a baby card I made for a little girl. I just love that elephant she is just so stinkin cute!! I did a little bit of coloring, and that was the hardest part lol.
- Card Base: Whisper White CS 5-1/2x8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 and fold in half.
- 2nd Layer: Smokey Slate CS 5-3/8x4-1/8, glue to the card base
- 3rd Layer: Powder Pink CS 5-1/4x4,
- Run 3rd Layer through the Big Shot with the Ruffled Embossing Folder
- Cut Rich Razzleberry to 3/4x4, glue to Powder Pink
- Punch a 2-inch circle out of Smokey Slate
- Stamp Elephant on Whisper White with Black Archival
- Color Elephant, Cut out with Big Shot using Framelits, pop-dot to Smokey Slate Circle
- Stamp Sentiment on Whisper White with Rich Razzleberry Ink
- Punch with Classic Label, glue to Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com